Get To Know The Culebra Beaches
To visit Culebra beaches is the #1 reason why the island receives every year thousands of visitors, and this is not strange. Culebra has the best beach in Puerto Rico and one of the best beaches in the world, Flamenco Beach.
In fact, Travel + Leisure has called Culebra one of the ‘Best Secret Islands on Earth’, and has praised especially Flamenco Beach.
The rest of the beaches are certainly not that far behind...
They offer something for every taste:
- There are beaches for surfers.
- There are beaches for those who like to snorkel.
- Other areas are excellent for those who like to dive.
- Those who enjoy watching the beauty of seashells and stones of different shapes and colors will be able to satisfy their curiosity.
- If you would like to take a break from the crowds and the noise you might be able to find a beach were you will be practically alone, if you are not the only one there!
- You might only be wishing to lay down and bathe in the sun, rest, read a good book and enjoy the breeze, the view and the relaxing sound of the come and go of the waves of the sea... aahh!!
- If you are more adventurous you will love to be able to navigate around Culebra aboard a kayak or a jet ski.
- Maybe you would love to catch your own fresh food in Culebra’s waters.
- If you have your own boat you can visit the beautiful beaches located on the cays surrounding Culebra. If you don’t have a boat you can use the services of a water taxi.
So, if you love the beach and everything it has to offer I assure you that you won’t be disappointed of Culebra. You will be so fascinated that you will be looking forward, like many, to come back and enjoy once more our beautiful beaches.
Return from Culebra Beaches To Culebra Beach Vacations Home